Why You Need Google Docs for Your Business
|Why You Need Google Docs for Your Business|
The use of computing software and apps is very important to must businesses for data analysis, presentation, documentation etc. Many business owners spend good money to get efficient and reliable computing apps and software especially office suite. Reliability is one area you must not bank on when it comes to using your computer to store software and files you have worked on. The introduction of Google Docs by Google is focused on solving this problem. Today we will take a look at Google Docs office suite and why you need it for your business.
What is Google Docs?
Google Docs is a free cloud base application that allows user to create, edit, store and share spread sheet and document online. It does not need any installation on your PC.
How can I access Google Docs?
Google Docs can be accessed free via docs.google.com through a PC, laptop or mobile device with your Gmail account.
What are the benefits of Google Docs to my business?
Below are some important key Benefits of the application.
1. It offers important application for different file types such as: Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Drawings, and Web Forms. It also has the ability to open other file types like doc, .xls, docx, .odt, .xlsx, ppt etc. through the Google Drive Add-on Apps.
2. It offers great shearing ability for office files to help you collaborate and extend functionality in areas like marketing, project Management, Brand awareness, Sales CRM.
3. Google docs help to better corporate communication at work. When working in a remote area communication is real-time and staffs can contribute on a particular document at the same time from different PC as long as they have access to the document.
4. Although Google Docs is free you can buy the full Google Apps For Work for just $50 per year and access other apps like Google hangout, Google mail and Google calendar. This price is very cheap compared to what it will cost you to pay a cloud hosting company to save your office works online. Some of the premium benefits include:
- 24/7 phone and email support.
- Professional email at your domain
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime.
- Additional storage across Gmail and Drive.
- Enhanced security features.
- Full administration of all user accounts.
- Interoperability with Microsoft Outlook.